About Me

My Photo
Dallas Fort Worth, Texas & Miami, Florida, Texas/Florida
Lifestyle, documentary photography, floral design and event planning in the DALLAS and MIAMI areas. Photography is my passion and I am blessed to do what I love! Through out my 10+ years as a wedding and event professional I have also added floral design and event planning to my resume. I would be happy to serve you in any or all of these areas! Please contact me at 682-551-7048 or email me at bmjevents@gmail.com for further information.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

our first vendor booth! {Fort Worth Photography}

B.M.J. Events partnered with Shannon of Simple Baby (see our links in the bottom right hand column) and did a 2 day vendor booth at the Just Between Friends sale this past week. Simple Baby is an online, natural baby product boutique. They have super hip stuff including organic dolls, amber teething necklaces and cloth diapers just to name a few. All of these have been tried and tested on Shannon's daughter Coco. I have had the pleasure of providing all the photography for their web site and have also done product shoots for them. Some of those images were also displayed at our booth. The vendor booth "experience" was a learning and exhausting one for both of us. Hopefully though we will soon see the fruits of our labor! I have already had an opportunity present itself to me as a result of the contacts I made. More details on that to come later. Here are a few shots of our booth.

The whole 10x10 booth. kinda small once you fill it all up.

Our sign in table. Simple Baby is giving away a free "Sophie the Giraffe" and we are giving away a free photo session to 2 lucky mamas that we met at the show.


The photo display wall and table. Special Thanks to all those that let me display your beautiful faces in our booth!






















Our girly touch! Simple Baby & BMJ Events both use this green as a prominant color of our businesses. I used Kermit poms, Spider mums, Hypericum berries, Calla lilies and Tei leaves.





Some shoppers browsing the merchandise.


Baby jewelry and amber teething necklaces.




Simple Baby merchandise table with organic dolls, birth books, and bibs.


Merchandise table including cloth diapers, baby legs and neat sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment